This course is designed for technical professionals who will be supporting Sophos Central Endpoint and Server, and provides an overview of how to troubleshoot the product.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the support tools required to investigate common issues
- Identify common issues when reported
- Understand how to troubleshoot those issues
- Be able to gather specific information to allow further troubleshooting if required
Prior to taking this course you must:
- Have completed and passed the Sophos Central Certified Engineer course (ET15)
We also recommend that you have the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience with Windows networking and the ability to troubleshoot issues
- Experience managing Active Directory
- Experience in troubleshooting basic errors
If you are uncertain whether you meet the necessary prerequisites to take this course, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Please ensure that you bring your laptop with you to the class.
To complete the course, trainees must take and pass an online assessment. The assessment tests their knowledge of both the presented and practical content. The pass mark for the assessment is 80%, and is limited to 3 attempts. Trainees should note that to become a Sophos Certified Technician, they must complete and pass one product course.