This course is designed for technical professionals who will be supporting Sophos XG Firewall and provides an overview of how to troubleshoot the product.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
Understand the support tools required to investigate common issues
Identify common issues when reported
Understand how to troubleshoot those issues
Be able to gather specific information to allow further troubleshooting if required
Prior to taking this course you should:
- Have completed and passed the Sophos XG Firewall Certified Engineer course, to v17.5
- We also recommend that you have the following knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of networking to a CompTIA N+ level
- Experience configuring network security devices
- Experience in troubleshooting basic errors
If you are uncertain whether you meet the necessary prerequisites to take this course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
To complete the course, you must take and pass an online assessment. The assessment tests your knowledge of both the presented and practical content. The pass mark for the assessment is 80%, and is limited to 3 attempts.