This instructor led course provides an in-depth study of Sophos XG Firewall, designed for experienced technical professionals who will be planning, installing, configuring and supporting deployments in production environments.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
Understand the components of the Sophos XG Firewall and how to configure them
Architect a solution for a customer’s environment and needs
Implement proof of concept (PoC) deployments with Sophos XG Firewall
Configure the components of Sophos XG Firewall according to best practice
Troubleshoot common issues on the Sophos XG Firewall
• Completed and passed the Sophos Central Overview course
• Completed and passed the XG Firewall - Certified Engineer course, and any subsequent delta training modules up to version 17
• Knowledge of Networking to a CompTIA N+ level
• Knowledge of IT security to a CompTIA S+ level
• Experience configuring network security devices
• Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in Windows networked environments
• Experience configuring and administering Linux/UNIX systems
To complete the course, trainees must take and pass an online assessment. The assessment tests their knowledge of both the presented and practical content. The pass mark for the assessment is 80%, and is limited to 3 attempts.